Sunday 24 July 2011

Maher Zain - For the Rest of My Life



I praise Allah for sending me you my love 
You found me home and sail with me 
And I'm here with you 
Now let me let you know 
You've opened my heart 
I was always thinking that love was wrong 
But everything was changed when you came along 
OOOOO 

And theres a couple words I want to say 

Chorus: 
For the rest of my life 
I'll be with you 
I'll stay by your side honest and true 
Till the end of my time 
I'll be loving you, loving you 
For the rest of my life 
Thru days and night 
I'll thank Allah for open my eyes 
Now and forever I.. I'll be there for you 

I know that deep in my heart 
I feel so blessed when I think of you 
And I ask Allah to bless all we do 
You're my wife and my friend and my strength 
And I pray we're together eternally 
Now I find myself so strong 
Everything changed when you came along 
OOOO 

And theres a couple word I want to say 

*Repeat Chorus 

I know that deep in my heart now that you're here 
Infront of me I strongly feel love 
And I have no doubt 
And I'm singing loud that I'll love you eternally 

*Repeat Chorus 

I know that deep in my heart..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...